– Wash your hair and make sure it is clean before arriving to the appointment.
– All clients must take COVID19 self-assessment before proceeding with their service. If you have cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath DO NOT come to the salon and call us to cancel your appointment.
– Arrive on time and wait for the receptionist to call you when the staff is ready. Arriving early or walk-in will NOT be allowed to enter the salon as we are operating at a limited capacity. Our waiting area is NOT available.
– Please come wearing a mask, if you don’t have one, there is $1.50 fee for purchasing a mask.
– There will be hand sanitizers available when you arrive and when you leave the salon. If you arrive and the door is locked, please call our receptionist to confirm if we are at capacity or not. (Tel: 613-226-9999)