– Wash your hair and make sure it is clean before arriving to the appointment.
– All clients must take COVID19 self-assessment before proceeding with their service. If you have cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath DO NOT come to the salon and call us to cancel your appointment.
– Arrive on time and wait for the receptionist to call you when the staff is ready. Arriving early or walk-in will NOT be allowed to enter the salon as we are operating at a strict limited capacity. Our waiting area is NOT available.
– Please come wearing a mask, if you don’t have one, there is $2.00 fee for purchasing a mask.
– There will be hand sanitizer available when you arrive and when you leave the salon. If you arrive and the door is locked, please call our receptionist to confirm if we are at capacity or not.
– When in the Salon, please be respectful of others and remain 6 feet apart and follow floor signs (if present).
– Limit use of washroom if possible.
– No food or beverages allowed. Please limit the amount of things you bring with you to your payment card and phone ONLY. All magazines and beverages have been removed from the salon.
-All products will be available for purchase but refrain from touching and seek receptionist or staff assistance.
–No cash for payment or tips, other contact less payment methods available.
-Sanitation and disinfection are costly, we appreciate your support to local businesses by contributing $5.00 to assist with the added expenses, and to continue providing a safe salon experience for everyone.
-Coming prepared with any future appointments you are interested in booking will help eliminate congestion at reception. Alternatively, book your next appointment online of by calling our receptionist.
Your safety is our top priority, we appreciate your cooperation and look forward to seeing you soon at our salon, and remember that “Ottawa’s health is in your hands”.